Series 70 Design
4140 Ordnance Steel
Built to true Series 70 design, Rock Island Armory has the most well-built and versatile 1911s available today at a price point that is not achieved by any other manufacturer. Each firearm is built using 4140 Ordnance steel and engineered using the latest CNC machines. All 1911s are hand-fitted and confirmed to meet strict tolerance and quality requirements in tightness, smoothness and overall look and feel.
Combat-style, low-profile dovetail front and rear sights. Full length guide rod. Ambidextrous safety, extended beavertail, skeletonized trigger and a serrated slide.
NOW A SUPER AFFORDABLE 1911 WITH AMBIDEXTRUOS SAFETY, EXTENDED BEAVERTTAIL, FULL GUIDE ROD AND SNAG FREE COMBAT STYLE SIGHTS.
MAGAZINE 8 ROUNDS
FRONT SIGHT DOVETAIL
REAR SIGHT DOVETAIL NOVAK STYLE
I orderd the RIA 1911 Tactical in 9 mm on April 3rd and it was shipped on April 4th.It got to me on April 7th. Great Service.Very happy with my Purchase.Would buy from them again.
This was my son's dream gun. I bought it for him, and 9 weeks after he had it he was robbed at gun point, and his truck hi-jacked. He was shot several times, but fought back. His gun was stolen from him (it has been reported), but now he is paranoid and wants the same gun back. His was the 9mm tactical with wooden grip, but now they are hard to find. If you find one get it, but if its mine give it back!
my wife bought this pistol for me for Christmas.I thought it would be a cabinet rat,wait a couple of years then get rid of it.I was wrong.I love this gun.over 200 rounds fired no problems.Shoots good,needs different sights.Finish a little rough but still a good gun for the money.Good first 1911.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.