From its 3.5 inch barrel to the extended beavertail, the Compact 1911 Tactical .45acp will be love at first shot. The full guide rod and combat-style, low profile, snag-free sights are built for performance. Comes in a fully parkerized finish. The Tactical Model gives you everything you want in a pistol at great value, plus the backing of the Rock Island lifetime warranty.
Caliber: .45 ACP
Mag. Capacity : 6 rounds
Barrel Length: 89 mm
Overall Length : 186 mm
Weight, empty : 0.98 kgs.
Semi-auto & recoil operated action
Std. front sight mounted on dovetail cut
Snag-free rear sight
1.81-2.27 kgs. trigger pullCombat hammer
High sweep beavertail grip safety
Beveled magazine well
This gun was my first experience with a 1911. I was hesitant to buy a Philippine made 1911(Just didn't seem right, wanted an American made 1911). Out of the box my groups were good with no issues. But, replacing the grips with the Hogue wrap around grips for what ever reason, cut my groups by 50%.A better grip on the gun I assume made a big difference in accuracy. I like this gun so much and enjoy shooting it. I have sold my XD, Glock 19, and Ruger American. I will assume the grip angle is what makes this R.I. much more accurate than my striker fire guns. Most likely this R.I. .45ACP will become my CC weapon. I have no regrets on this purchase. I leave the range every time now after shooting this R.I. with a big smile on my face.
Right out of the box, this pistol functioned without issue. I now have just under 500rds through without a hitch, even through break-in, it has shot everything I put through it. That's better than some high-end guns I own too. The 3.5" barrel is perfect for conceal carry. I find the 3.0" Barrel compacts from other manufacturers a little too short. This RIA CS is an excellent value for the money.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.