Brand Magnum Research
Caliber 45 ACP
Barrel Length Range 4" to 4.99"
Frame Finish Matte Black
Frame Material Steel
Sight Style Fixed
Slide Finish Matte Black
Slide Material Carbon Steel
Slide Description Serrated Matte Black Carbon Steel
Grips Black & Gray G10
Sight Configuration Fixed
Includes 2 Magazine / Hard Case / Blue G10 Grip
Safety Manual Thumb, Beavertail Grip
Barrel Description 4.43" Bull
Barrel Length 4.33"
Max Capacity 8
Weight 33.90 oz
Frame Description Matte Black Carbon Steel with Beavertail
I've put 500 rounds through mine (fmj & hp) with zero issues. Accuracy is very good, even with the blacked out sights. Recoil is pretty good for a commander. It shoots softer than a SR1911 & P220. Mine came with silver/gray G10 grips, but I swapped them out because they were too aggressive. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. I plan on getting a full size Desert Eagle 1911 in the near future.
Spot-On Accurate Right Out of The Box!!!
This Desert Eagle 1911c 4.3" Pistol is phenomenal! After cleaning up my shooting errors (and learning to stop blaming the gun) I found that this weapon is just as accurate as my Colt Gov't Model 1911 which I already owned. My only complaint is that disassembly cannot be completed without a special tool (that they do provide). I'm looking into buying the compact model if the reviews come back stating the accuracy for it equals the larger framed models.
Outstanding 1911 USMC reviewer
I've shot 1911's since I was in the Marine Corps. This 1911 is well built, heavy duty and shoots like a dream! You can spend more and get less. You won't go wrong with this one. Buy them now before eveyone figures out what an animal this is and the price goes up. Can't say enough. I would take this into combat with great confidence.
magnum research desert eagle 1911C
I purchased this very well reviewed 1911 commander sized 45 acp pistol for my dad on his 60th birthday. He had big a smile on his face I haven't seen in a long time. This is the first 1911 style pistol I have ever fired and its a great gun. after reading all the reviews I could find I felt like the mag research DE 1911c came stock with lots of great features for a better price compared with other manufactures. my dad and I both really like this gun, the fit and finish is great and it shoots very accurate right out the box. im looking into some tritium night sights and for me a thinner grip, but I didn't have a problem with the nice wood grip that came with. all in all a really great gun by Bul and mag research! in fact im looking into getting the stainless version for myself. another great buy from impact guns
THIS EAGLE SOARS
The Magnum Research DE1911C is an amazing gun with an amazing trigger - out of the box. The accuracy is fantastic and the fit and finish are quite good. It is very solidly built. I would give it 6 stars if that were an option. The only downside is that I don't like its one-year factory warranty.
Bought mine today best gun I have ever bought. Recoil is very light about the same or less than my Glock 26 (9mm). Cleaning was a breeze; and put 100 rounds through it before the cleaning with very little hang ups. The wife now calls it HER Desert Eagle.
Weapon of Choice
I bought mine from a coworker, and I occasionally concelal-carry it, despite it having a 5 inch barrel. The recoil is so soft, it seems non-existant. My XD .40 Subcompact kicks harder. It is easilly my favorite weapon that I have ever owned, and possibly my favorite handgun that I ever shot. I paid $450 for it slightly used, but they are reasonably priced brand new, and they are high quality. The only thing I am changing on it is the sights, which lack any kind of dots. Kimber sights are compatible. I live in Ogden, and I am proud to support a local business like Impact Guns!
Wow- great 1911
Mine DE1911 is a keeper! Had to wait a few weeks, but Impact shipped to my dealer (who could not get one) as soon as they got one for me. Thanks!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.