- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Decocker
- Grips : Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sights : 3-Dot
- Weight : 30.9 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Amazing Beast of a Full Size 45
I love this pistol. My personal favorite polymer .45 cal pistol. The quality is evident when you hold it and when you shoot it. Very smooth shooter. HK did a fantastic job engineering this pistol. I don't have the biggest hands but I can comfortably hold and fire this pistol, even with one hand. It has fired all the ammo I've fed it, a healthy mix of FMJ range ammo and various defensive ammo, with no malfunctions and I don't ever expect any. I also think it's a great looking gun. If Batman carried a .45 this would be the one he carried. The standard photoluminescent sights work very well; I opt for them on my HK's over the upgrade to night sights. They stand out during the day, and glow bright at night for limited but more than long enough duration when charged. Hit them with a flashlight quickly and they'll glow long enough should you have to get up at night to check your home/ property. Definitely an elite quality full size 45. I'd give it 10 stars if it was an option. I'd also give 10 stars to Impact Guns. I've bought from them a number of times with no problems ever. The staff is always quick to respond if you contact them for anything. The prices are some of the lowest I've ever found. Low shipping, and no extra fees. Impact Guns is an elite firearms retailer, very professional. Loyal and happy customer for life. Thanks again!!
this is a solid, solid gun. Great shooter and it just oozes quality. and holds 2 more than the traditional 1911. i love everything about this gun.
Great gun. Reeks of quality. Wish it had interchangable grip side-panels like the P30 to customize the grip, but it feels very good anyway. With a full mag, about the same weight as a P30 .40 S&W. I hope this US made unit functions as well as the German made models. Great job by Impact in order processing and delivery.
Worth every cent
Over 5000 rounds, no issues. Light and less recoil than any other 45 ACP I have fired. I am 230 pounds and still am able to carry as my primary CCW due to the single stacked mag. I loved this pistole so much I contacted H&K on my deployment to Afghanistan and had them engrave it for my unit's deployment pistol.
A fantastic full-size service pistol
I purchased my HK45 9 months ago and have since put approximately 4000 rounds through it. It has performed flawlessly! It's been fed both high quality, and less than high quality ammunition with no stoppages of any kind. Being a lefty, I was looking for a pistol that would be lefty friendly and this most certainly is. However, if you are indeed a lefty I would recommend sending it in and having an ambi safety/decock installed (seems variants which are already configured in this fashion are hard to come by). This pistol is far more accurate than I am, and it seems that more brands (Safariland, Blackhawk!, etc.) are finally beginning to make more and more accessories that are compatible with this superb pistol. In good ol' HK fashion, the pistol is a little overpriced, but you truly get what you pay for with this weapon. Highly recommended.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.