HKI HK45C Slimline .45 ACP 3.9 Inch Barrel Black Finish 8 Round
Ergonomical slimline grip profiles with replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand shooting preferences. Integrated Picatinny rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover. Enlarged ambidextrous magazine levers. Low-profile drift adjustable three dot sight. Contoured and radiused slide with forward grasping grooves. Ambidextrous slide release. Black polymer frame.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.9"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable Low Profile
- Weight : 25.3 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Great Hammer Fired .45
This is a quality hammer fired .45 caliber pistol. Small enough to conceal carry comfortably but still large enough to make you feel like you've got enough gun for the fight. Typical A+ quality fit, finish, and function expected from HK. As accurate as the shooter can be with it. Eats all the FMJ and JHP you feed it and asks for seconds. No issues or hiccups with mine. Every bit as quality and reliable as it's bigger brother but in a smaller lighter package to use as an EDC. Great pistol, if you're an HK fan, a hammer fired pistol fan, or a .45 Auto fan you will not be disappointed with this pistol. Shout out to ImpactGuns... the BEST online gun store PERIOD. Great prices and communication
Superior performance, handsome ,durable , not too heavy . Plus the price just went down.
My favorite edc
This has to be the most accurate pistol I have shot. It feels great in my hand, I don't have big hands. I have roughly 1000 rounds dtp and no problems at all. Recoil is very managable. It is loud but hey its a .45. The 10 round mags for the full size version fits and I can get 11 rounds in that mag. This one will go to the grave with me.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.