- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.3"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Grips : Integral
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 13.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Set out to buy a carry gun for my wife. Took the Glock 42 to the range and put 250 Precision One 100 gr. FMJ and another 50 Precision One 90 gr. HP/XTP through them with zero malfunctions of any kind. Smooth action, sweet trigger pull, and deadly accurate from 7 and 25 yards. Even my 9 year old son, who can barely pull the trigger on my M9, loves this gun. I liked it so much, I went back and bought one for me too.
I bought a Glock 42 on Friday and went and shot it on Saturday. I shot 100 rounds of ball ammo - 50 PMC and 50 Blazer. All functioned perfectly. I then shot 28 (four groups of seven rounds each)of different hollow point ammunition - seven cor-bon 90gn+p, seven Remington Golden Saber, seven Hornady Critical Defense and seven Federal hollow points. I got a witnessed five shot, 2 1/2 inch group at 25 yards with the critical defense ammunition. Not one failure to feed, fire or function (eject). Awesome job Glock!!!
This is by far the best .380 hand gun I have ever shot. The recoil is so light you might think it's a .22lr. I've shot the beretta , ruger, hi point, bersa, and Taurus 380 and of all of these the glock is by FAR superior. Although I normally carry a 9mm I would absolutely bet my life on this gun. My accuracy is better with this gun than a full size glock 19. I have had zero malfunctions with this gun. If you want the BEST .380 pistol on the market this is absolutely the gun for you.
I was not a glock fan till I shot this . The 42 fits the hand perfect it's super accurate and fun to shoot .im looking for one hard to find .
Excellent, smooth shooter. Predictable, classic Glock trigger pull. Sits low in the hand and has very little muzzle flip. My wife bought one and I like it so much, I had to have one as well.
picked up a Glock 42 because I needed a deep carry gun I cant have one that prints don't want to scare any anti gunners .so got a 42 have put 150 rounds no problems of any kind it shoots great very easy to wife loves it may have to get anther great gun
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.