Ergonomic polymer frame has a low bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. Full length guide rod. Grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts. Stainless steel slide. Night sights. Includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights. Hammer-forged stainless steel 5.3 inch barrel with threaded muzzle. Serrated trigger guard. Ambidextrous operating controls. Double action/single action hammer-driven operation. Manual safety. Made in the USA.
Red Dot not included.
Caliber 45 ACP
Frame Finish Flat Dark Earth
Action SA / DA
Barrel Length Range 5" to 5.99"
Slide Description Flat Dark Earth Stainless Steel
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap
Includes 2 Magazines / Nylon Case / Backstraps / Optic Mounting Kit
Max Capacity 15
Safety Ambidextrous Safety, Decocker
Sight Configuration Trijicon 3-Dot Night
Sight Style Night
Weight 33.30 oz
Barrel Description Threaded
Barrel Length 5.30"
I love this pistol & it’s rare to have a double stacked magazine in 45acp. I love the hammer and single/double action with a SAFETY. I know 45s don’t shoot very far especially with 230gr bullets but the weight of this beast is lighter than a Glock & affects my accuracy. Anyone else had this problem. My 1911 45 is so much more accurate.
This has become my new favorite pistol! It's a tack driver right or of the box. It's harder to conceal than a compact of course, but I have never been so confident as I am carrying this pistol!
if u can afford it is a must,cant wait for the delta point too come in.
I love this pistol! low recoil for 45acp, easy to keep on target, have fired all types of rounds with no malfunctions, have fired over 700 rns. with no cleaning, gun is flawless. If your looking for a tactial firearm you cam depend upon this is going to be one if not the best. beats sigs hands down, I know I have 4 sigs and they work well but require constant cleaning. it is dependable as a glock and more accurate out of the box, cost a little more but if your life depends upon it, like mine, it is priceless. hope this helps!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.