Upon close examination of the Buckmark 22, it's obvious why they are the best and most reliable name in a 22. They don't cut corners to cut cost, not even on a 22. From it's CNC machined aluminum frame to it's 16-click adjustable sight, the Buckmark is a pistol that will live up to all of your expectations.
Finish: Blue Receiver, Stainless Steel Barrel
Receiver: Alloy Receiver With Matte Blued Finish
Stock: Ultragip RX Ambidextrous Grips
Sights: Truglo/Marbles Fiber Optic Front Sights
Barrel Length: 5.5" Stainless Tapered Bull Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
I bought my Buckmark (over a year ago) with the threaded barrel so I could use my suppressor with it. Went out shooting this past Monday with friends and tonight (Saturday Feb. 20th) my friend called me and wanted to trade his new 9mm SCCY with laser and some cash for my Buckmark....NOT!!! gonna happen...the Buckmark is a sweet accurate gun to shoot, great for plinking for a .22LR... only gave it a 4 due to the way you have to disassemble it for cleaning, not like the good `ol 1911 or some of the other semi-auto's...but still easier than a Ruger MK2....
I bought mine from the Ogden store in 2013. I've probably shot between 3 and 4 thousand rounds through it and it is simply flawless. I have two other 22 rifles that can be finicky at times, but the buckmark shoots anything I put in it - and does so with amazing accuracy (probably more accurate than my rifles). I can honestly say that in all those rounds I have not had a single malfunction - not one. I've even had ammo that failed to fire in another gun - I load it in the Buckmark and it fires. When you compare this gun to other 22's you can tell it is a quality built firearm. The URX grip is superb too. Fits my hand perfectly. Sights are great as well. Trigger pull is fairly light and super short and crisp. Very easy shooter. Fun gun for the wife and kids too. These guns cost a bit more at the front end, but it is money well-spent. You won't regret it. Extra mags are a tad pricey (+/- $30) but that's about the only drawback.
Have had this gun for just over 2 years now and have shot many,many rounds through it. Have only experanced jams or miss fires when gun has become very dirty from cheep ammo and a bit too much oil left from the last cleaning job. So what I'm trying to say is it works just as well as my Ruger 10-22. The gun is a tack driver. Even my mother loves this gun, its all she will shoot when we have family range days. Anyone that has had a chance to shoot it wants one of their own afterwords.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.