Frame Finish: Black
Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson
Barrel Length: 4.0"
Safety: Ambidextrous Manual, Firing Pin
Grips: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Sights: 3-Dot White
Weight: 27.7 oz
Frame Material: Polymer
Barrel Type: Chrome-Lined Steel
Slide Description: Black
Case Type: Hard
I bought this gun by mistake, yes by mistake. I traded an older Beretta 92 (I think) police issue because I didn't like the long dual action trigger. Long story short the dealer (new) didn't know his head from his *** and mixed up the one I wanted for the dual action (no safety) one I got but since then I've shot this a handful of times and the trigger on my model is very smooth and I like the fact it's point and shoot. It's a quality pistol without a doubt! Very easy to take down, very comfortable in my hand and accurate right out of the box. Sights are good quality, I was blowing the centers out of targets at 12-15 yards using 165 grain bullets and I'm fairly certain they can be changed to aftermarket. I also like the fact it holds 14 rounds and 1 in the barrel which makes puts this on the heavy side. I have mine in a carbon fiber Serpa holster with the paddle attachment and with my belt a bit snugger it's noticeable but not a problem. Very nice pistol from a top quality company...I will be holding on to this one!
I've had this pistol for a few years now. I have the model with the safety/decock lever. I really like that feature. It allows the chamber to be loaded, then decocked. Turn off the safety and it works like a DA, follow up shots are SA. I prefer this over my other pistols which are SA or DA only. I've shot everything from 155 gr Black Hills to 180 gr Federal Bulk and all work fine. Accuracy is great and recoil isn't bad.
Been shooting Glocks for years. bought this on impulse and love it. more consistant (remember, accuracy is just consistancy) than my 3 Glocks and XDm all in .40. rotating barrel is a neat feature and i think it contributes to the accuracy of the firearm. buy it.
A must have for any level enthusiast! Rediculously accurate out of the box. You don't even have to try to hit the bullseye because it automatically hits it every time with little effort. Every person I know who has shot mine says it is easily the best and most accurate pistol they have ever fired and immediately go and buy their own. I bought the .40 S&W for home defense and the 9mm version for range practice because of the cheaper ammunition. They could sell this gun for $1000 and it would be worth every penny. Better than any Glock hands down. JUST BUY IT ALREADY!!!
This is the smoothest firing 40 I've EVER fired, hardly any recoil for a 40 and field stripping is a dream. Read before buying about the heavy trigger pull, I didn't notice it at all, was no worse than any other pistol I've fired from the factory. In fact it has a great trigger reset. Mine came with the facory lunimescent night sights that will never need replacing and 3 mags instead of 2. Ask me if I recommend this pistol...absolutely, positively YES. It's accurate after you become used to it like any new pistol, easy to break down and clean, a blast to shoot and as reliable as ANY pistol out there. For the money you'll love it.
This is one of the smoothest firing weapons I've handled. Recoil is manageable for my wife even in the larger caliber than her usual 9mm. The only draw back is the safety is a stretch for her thumb.
This baby is my favorite side-arm. It feels natural in the hand and on the hip. The rotating barrel seems to greatly increase accuracy. The beautiful rounded contures aid in aesthetic appeal as well as the feel,handling and target acquisition.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.