These are beautiful 1911 pistols, full size and weight. Stunning. If you like 1911's, you gotta get one of these!
This pistol brings updated and unique features to the 1911 platform: 22 LR high velocity caliber, 10 round capacity (detachable), semi-automatic recoil operated working system, 5" barrel length, and 8.5" overall length with 6 grooves. The GSG-1911 features the same weight and feel of a classic 1911 pistol but with 80 percent interchangeable parts, guaranteed 5lb trigger and threaded barrel. Classic wood grips.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb/Grip
- Grips : Walnut
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 34.4 oz
- Frame Finish : Black Hard Coat Anodized
This pistol is great after going to the UK to visit a freind there with 1 of these and shooting it ihad to get 1 so i did its a great .22 plinker with the look and feel of theat .45 we all love the 1911 if you are looking for a 1911 thats easy to plink with all day(without burning a hole in your wallet) then this a gun to consider
i love this gun. i bought it and about the only problem i have had is i put the recoil spring in wrong. it locked up the slide. they are now using springs that do not have a taper in them so you can not make the same error i made. ati had great customer service. they sent me 2 new springs. since then i have run about 100 rounds and no problems at all. it has a good feel to it. weight is similar to that of an aluminum frame 1911. the magazine is metal and that is nice. the trigger is good and it resets quick. and they put some nice touches into it like the skeleton trigger and hammer. the only gripe is the plastic sites. even on a plinker i want metal. i know you can get a fiber optic front. if you want fun and love the 1911 form factor this is great foryou.
Changed out the mainspring housing with a kimber flat checkered one, R2 the ambi with Kimber stainless set. Installed kimber rosewood grips with stainless hex head screws. Next mod will be a springfield adjustable rear site (novak cut from Midway USA $43.00). The factory rear sites keep working loose as the set screw keeps stripping out the material the material the site is made of (this has happened to me twice. Great support from ATI, they sent new rear site and new teflon spacer for the guide pin as the foam rubber one deformed in short order. Have probably shot 2000+ rounds through it with a few FTF's. I like this GSG 1911 alot as I am a big 45 fan. deformed rather quickly.
HAVE HAD MY 1911 FOR SIX MONTHS NOW AND HAVE RAN APROX. 200 ROUNDS THROUGH IT..NO MISS FIRES..NO MISS LOADES...FEELS GOOD ..LOOKS GOOD...SHOOTS GOOD...MY FAVORITE SMALL CAL. GUN (AND I OWN MANY)
For a 1911 chambered in .22, this is a great gun. First time out I shot a few hundred rounds with only two or three FTE's shooting Federal 525 round boxes. Had a few more problems shooting the Remington brand. Overall a great .22 pistol for the price!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.