Double lock up cylinder assures strength where needed. Ported barrel and adjustable sights. Gas expansion chamber.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 6.5"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Patridge Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 53 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
this revolver is a beast! very manageable recoil and a super smooth trigger. The looks of this brute alone would be enough to put the fear of god into a bad guy. People can say what they want about Taurus but I would put this 44mag up against the others that cost a lot more (I have those also)
Just fired 50rds. through this gun today.I love the trigger pull and it fits my hand well.I definitly would recomend this .44 Mag. to anyone looking for an accurite gun. It shot nice tight groups at 20yrds. This is my third Taurus revolver I have the 357 Mag. and the .17 HMR and I like them all.Don't ever be fooled by some neg. reviews because all Mfgs. have had problems with some of there guns. Taurus has the lifetime Warr.
I own five hand guns and i have owned and fired many more than that in my lifetime but this Taurus is unquestionably the most awe inspiring handgun i have ever owned. It is beautiful to look at, the action is sweet and crisp ,it fits my hand like it was born there and most important of all it handles unbelieveably well for a weapon this size. Its definately a keeper.
Shot this today for the first time. Deadly accurate at 10 and then 25 yards, i was destroying the bullseye. First time i fired it, the people near me stopped what they were doing and said WOW! Has a bit of a punch but totally managable.
TAURUS RAGING BULL ON AIM OUT OF BOX EXCELLENT GUN.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.