- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 410/45 Colt (LC)
- Barrel Length : 3.0"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Ribber
- Sights : Fiber Optic
- Weight : 29 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
I bought this gun mainly to carry in my rv, in my opinion it is the vary best gu n to carry in a rv. Taurus is the only one as far as I know that makes it in a 3in magnum s&w makes this gun but it will only shot two and one half inch shell you. Can't use three inch magnum shells. According to the the experts that test guns say y if you are going to buy one make sure you buy the three inch magnum it has mutch better penitration witch is needed . I don't agree with the previous review that the 45 long colt is not vary accurate it is vary accurate I would put it up against any pistol caliber. You can load your cylinder in any rotation you want between 410 3 in magnum or 45 long colt and ii think you have the best protection you could ask for. You cannot conceil this gun so if you plan on carting conceived you better have a conceived carry pistol with you. Ido not take my rv any ware with out this pistol being with me.
I ment to menchion in my previous review that this gun is very loud and kicks like a muel, but if you are defending your family this is proubily the last thing you will have on your mind. It is fun to practice with with 45 long colt not that mutch kick but 2 or 3 shots with 410 magnum you will proubily say that is enought practice at least it is enough for me. Have fun shooting .
This gun is my "American Express" for the swamp and woods. Shoots low with the .45's. I assume the tall fiber optic front sight is responsible. Very loud so ear protection is a good idea. But the dead cottonmouth last week was worth a little discomfort. Recoil is equal to shooting my GP100. No complaints here.
This gun is fun. Those 4/10 shells are fun to shoot and the kick isn't at all bad, the extra 1/2 cylinder also helps with weight. Its not the most accurate of pistols with the 45,s and the spread of the average 4/10 shell is a bit wide but for what its used for you can't ask for anything better. The portability of a pistol with the spread of a sawed of make it a a very good home defense weapon.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.