•X-treme Velocity Revolver (XVR)
•Performance Center tuned action
•Stainless steel frame with integral top rail
•Non-fluted smooth 5-shot stainless steel cylinder
•Custom stainless steel barrel with ported muzzle brake
•HI VIZ® green fiber optic front sight
•White outline adjustable rear sight
•Black synthetic finger-grooved grip
•Includes gun rug & sling
•Wt.: 77.8 oz.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 460 Smith & Wesson Magnum
- Barrel Length : 7.5"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Exposed
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 77.8 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
need shoulder holster
Wow, this revolver is a Tyrannosaurus REX.. I wanted a step up from a 44 magnum, so I choose the Performance Center 460 Magnum revolver. It’s POWER is incredible!! I took it to an indoor range for my first shooting, expecting more power like I’ve seen on the YouTube videos but actually pulling the trigger yourself and feeling the RAW POWER. It’s just AWESOMENESS on a whole new level. It’s an event that must be experienced. I got an adrenaline rush after the first shot and I shot 20 rounds of the hornady FTX. I was jacked. With all that said about POWER which was extreme. The recoil was not much more than a 44 magnum it was more of a push back instead of a kick up. The 7.5” barrel with a muzzle brake does it’s job well. The revolver looks sweet as well. The 77.8 ounce weight is worth it. Money well spent.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.