Caliber: .357 Magnum and.38 S&W Special and +P
Capacity: 7 Rounds
Barrel Length: 6" / 15.2 cm
Front Sight: Red Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Action: Single/Double Action
Frame Size: Medium - Exposed Hammer
Finish: Satin Stainless
Overall Length: 11.94" / 30.3 cm
Material: Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Cylinder
Weight Empty: 43.9 oz / 1,244.6 g
Purpose: Recreational, Home Protection, Handgun Hunting, Collection
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 6.0"
- Capacity : 7
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Red Ramp Front, Adjustable White Outline Rear
- Weight : 43.9 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
Awsome and the best gun I have ever shot
Leaves nothing to be desired.
I write this review assuming the reader is aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the 357 magnum caliber. So, in comparing the 686 against its peers the Smith & Wesson L-Framed Combat shines very brightly. The 686 is a heavy stainless steel revolver that is extremely well balanced and it fits very comfortably in my XXLrg hand. The fit of the machined parts is as good as I have seen. The heavy barrel helps speed additional shots, all six of them (that totals seven!). Although the sights are minimalistic compared to some of today?s technological wonders they are highly functional. If you are looking for excellent stopping power, reliability and un-equaled value the 686 will not disappoint.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.