Single, double action. Medium frame. Full lug barrel. .375 inch target hammer. .312 inch smooth target trigger. Exposed hammer. Pinned Patridge front sight. Adjustable black rear sight. Hogue rubber grip. Stainless steel material.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 10
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Patridge Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 38.9 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
This is a well made, well balanced, beautiful revolver. The DA pull is on the heavy side but you can find the break point very easily, in SA its smooth and light. I don't care for the black on black sights and may get them replaced but that is my only gripe. It is more expensive than other .22LR guns and the only one I own that I like better is my Ruger MKIII Hunter. If you like revolvers and want a plinker this is the one to buy.
It rides well in a holster for field carry in the woods. The 4" comes up quickly for good sight alignment and the 10 round magazine gives you plenty of shots before reloading. The accuracy is superb for target shooting, and coupled with the S&W feel, it shoots like a dream. It is built like a tank but styled with beauty. Others don't come close to this gun so save your money and get a 617.
Great pistol for plinking. I own several 22s and this one is by far my favorite. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is due to the sights are not white outline with red ramp front like all the other Smith & Wessons I own.
I've seen it and love the way it looks and appears to highly accurate. Will buy one!
Best balanced, best feel in the hand, best action, best out of the box, best .22 revoler, dollar for dollar and long term keeper. After trying/buying lesser handguns of this caliber--none of which I now possess, the 617 is the one I should have purchased first. Save yourself time and money and do it right the first time. Since I did purchase it last, I feel it will be the last .22 plinker I'll ever have to buy.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.