Original Old West Single-Action Look, Size and Feel. Since its introduction in 1993, the Ruger® Vaquero® has dominated the cowboy action shooting world and earned its reputation for rugged reliability due to its strength and mechanical superiority. It is often referred to as "the gun that won the New West" because of its widespread popularity among single-action shooters and cowboy action competitors.
The Ruger Vaquero combines the original Old West single-action look and feel with new features. The mid-size steel frame and cylinder are scaled-down to the same size as the original 1955 Ruger Blackhawk®, closely resembling the classic single-action revolvers of the late 1800's.
OLD WEST FEEL AND HANDLING with the pre-1962 "XR-3" style, steel grip frame and black checkered grip panels.
PATENTED RUGER REVERSE INDEXING PAWL allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditionalbeveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
HANDSOME, LARGER CRESCENT-SHAPED EJECTOR ROD HEAD boasts traditional form, perfect for everycowboy or cowgirl.
PATENTED RUGER TRANSFER BAR MECHANISM and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measureof security against accidental discharge.
INTERNAL LOCK unobtrusively located beneath the right grip panel, provides an added measure of security.
SIGHTS: Blade front with notch rear sights.
ALSO FEATURES: hard plastic case.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Colt (LC)
- Barrel Length : 5.5"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 40 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
I just got this gun in a 45 long colt and have not had time to do much shooting, but what I have done is pure joy. As others have said, the grips are perfect for small hands such as mine and the Ruger quality is all there.
I have thre of these Vaqueros i use them in cow boy action shooting thay fell better than my colts Saddal Tramp
I have small hands and this revolver fits my hands perfectly. The action is very smooth.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.