- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR)
- Barrel Length : 6.5"
- Capacity : 9
- Hammer Style : Exposed
- Grips : Hardwood
- Sights : Williams Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Weight : 39 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
I agree with the other reviewer, this is a fun gun to shoot. I bought the single ten and had so much fun I wanted a 22 magnum to go along with it. This is an easy gun to shoot and is very accurate right out of the box. Adjustable rear sights are nice but I didn't need to change a thing. The only thing I didn't care for was the green fiber optic front sight, My older eyes had some trouble picking it up and getting on target with it, but that could be because the range wasn't bright enough, I like red fiber optics as they seem easier to pick up with my old eyes. This is a well made, great looking, well balanced guns. If you are looking for a single action 22 magnum you can't go wrong with getting the single nine.
I have a single six, that shoots 22lr and 22 mag but i wanted another revolver. Although i didn't really like revolvers i enjoyed the single six so much that i decided on another. I looked at them all and decided on the single nine 22 mag. I bought it yesterday and sent right out to the range. Cleaned it first and fired it up. It was amazing how accurate this thing was right out of the box. I only shot fifty rounds as they are somewhat hard to find. but it was a really enjoyable afternoon. If you are looking for a very reliable gun at a reasonable price consider the Ruger's. This is a very well made AMERICAN gun that presents itself as a quality product. It shoots amazingly well land is really very accurate. It is a purchase you won't regret.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.