- Name : Lcr 327fed Bl/hogue Gr 6rd Dao
- Desc : 5452
- Model : LCR
- Model # : 5452
- Manufacturer : Ruger
- Caliber : 327 Federal Magnum
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Double Action Only
- Barrel : 1 7/8"
- Capacity : 5
- Finish : Black
- Length : 6.5"
- Sights : Fixed
- Stock Frame : Hogue Tamer Monogrip
- Magazine : /
- Weight : 17 oz.
327 Federal Magnum/Magnum
I really like this cartridge. I believe it hits as hard as a 38 cal and you get an extra round. The 327 was designed to be an improvement on the 32 H%R Magnum. Which makes the 327 Federal Magnam a 327 Ferderal Magnum Magnum.
Perfect Carry Gun
Just got this in from Impact Guns. Perfect carry gun. All the benefits of the LCR but in a effective caliber. Shooting 32SWL for practice are very light and great for putting a lot of rounds down range. Switch to the .327 Federal and you know you have a gun for protection. 6 Rounds of very powerful ammo. I carry 2 speed strips in my pocket. They don't take much room and now I have 18 rounds of reliable knockdown power if I ever need it. Traded out a Small .380 for this pistol and do not feel under gunned at any time. Great pistol Impact went above and beyond with the customer service on my order. Also, they almost have the ammo I need for this gun. You can find it many places on the internet and not too expensive. You want to perfect reliable, powerful, pocket self defense gun. Get it before it is gone.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.