The Match Champion Model is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100® to the next level. It features a contoured cylinder, Novak® Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight, Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides and a slab-sided, half-lug target crowned barrel. Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips. Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly. Also features a slab-sided, half-lug barrel and hard plastic case.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 4.2"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Hogue Stippled Hardwood
- Sights : Fiber Optic Front, Novak Lo-Mount Rear
- Weight : 38 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
While the Match Champion won't make you a "match champion", it is an excellent revolver. I like the look of the revolver, particularly because I like Rugers. The wood grips are great and make the gun feel like an extension of the hand. The fixed sights were dead on right out of the box. The finish of the gun seemed to be superior to my last Ruger revolver purchase, which was the Redhawk 44 magnum. I have since done some target shooting at 10, 15, and 20 yards to get a feel of the accuracy of this gun, and I was pretty happy. I shoot at archery paper targets with the colored rings and got the following results: At 10-15 yards I am shooting all gold rings, with the odd stray red for when I lapse in concentration in the summer heat. At 20 yards I am getting golds and reds consistently. Haven't tried it any further back since 20 yards would seem to be the outer most SAFE engagement distance for conceal carry. Bottom line: Don't be stingy, pay the extra $200 for the Match Champion over the standard GP100 because it is worth it. Regarding my experience with Impact Guns: This was my first purchase and I was thoroughly impressed with the speed in which they shipped the gun. Ordered late one night, shipped the next day, arrived at my FFL within 2 days. I was buying on Monday and shooting on Thursday.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.