- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 9.5"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Hogue Tamer Monogrip Black
- Sights : Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 58 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Plain and Simple- Ruger made this revolver to shoot very hot and heavy ammo, it can stand the heat. Built rock solid, and a very handsome revolver. Feels great in the hand and because it is built like a tank in shining armor- very fun to shoot & accurate. Even plinking without the scope ! Not too great for a CCW but just throw the thing at the bad guy and he is down for the count ! Nice job Ruger !
If you're wondering about buying a super redhawk believe me Close your eyes and lay your money down! After that you'll never sell the gun, and for me the 9.5 " barrel Is the best . I have a leupold two power on mine it work great But if I could zoom in that would be better. Only killed one ten point and one button buck so far but every time I shoot it I'm Amazed and I think the deer are to, they don't go far. I've read some people saying "all you need is a .44m "and I think they are right cause the power is ca... Boom but maybe more is better like 454. But no matter what cal you choose You'll love hunting hands free with the super redhawk, no big shot gun to carry aroun,but I do love my 870. Bottom line is simple just lay the money down!!!
i had a Dan wesson 44. mag compensated barrel nd after shooting 150 to 200 rounds through it, it broke had it fixed and traded it off for the ruger redhawk and haven't had a single problem with it had been over 8 years now the only problem is keeping enough ammo around to shoot it. have hit targets 5 out of 6 rounds at 225 yards away. if you want to really test this send some barns solid brass bullets through it it will make you a believer on how well it is constructed.
Ruger has made us a real monster hand cannon when they made this one it so over built it scary i DO NOT OVERCHARGE NOTHING but i a m telling you this one can handle those Full Power that would most lilkely loosen up the screws in other 44 mag revolvers I don't load my RedHawk loads hot i have had the best results with the MID RANGE loads they sure are hard on game . The Super Redhawk is just as its name says it all SUPER
This beasty handgun is accurate and comfortable to shoot(for 44 mag standards).It is a strongly designed 44 mag.I have shot mine well over 2,500 times with varying intensty loads(usually on the hotter side).Nothing has broken yet.Any gun that can take that kind of abuse is definetly well built.I have shot 3 inch 6 shot groups at 100 yards with a 4x scope.One poor attribute however is cylinder gap that eventually causes backstrap burns(any revolvers design fault) however it takes a long time(took 6 years for mine to start showing).This gun however would prove to be a great starting gun for a person wanting to take large game with a handgun.Also for protection in the woods.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.