Caliber: 22 WMR
Model: Rough Rider
Series: Small Bore
Barrel Length Range: 6" to 6.99"
Frame Size: Standard
Sights: Fixed Front, Notched Rear
Cylinder Finish: Black
Frame Description: Black
Hammer Style: Exposed
Includes: 22 WMR Cylinder
Safety: Thumb / Hammer
Weight: 33.40 oz
Barrel Finish: Black
Barrel Length 6.50"
I bought this in 2009, 6.5" barrel and with the two cylinders for 22lr and for 22 mag. I bought it on a whim and really didn't expect much considering it was $159. Figured it'd be a back yard plinker to mess around with. I thought what the heck and got it. For the money I'm really impressed. It of course doesn't have the greatest finish but the feel and quality of the gun are both outstanding. It has a decent trigger and everything is nice and tight. Cylinder changes are a snap and I actually mostly use it for 22 mag shooting. I don't know how many rounds I've put through it but it's got to be well over 1000 easily. With a single action revolver unloading and loading aren't exactly quick but it's a ton of fun to shoot. When I go for walks in the woods I sometimes take this in a hip holster. Got a rabbit with it the other day. The front sight is just a blade and the rear is a groove. Takes a little getting used to but I can be fairly accurate with it. The 22mag seems to shoot high compared to 22lr. For what I paid this is an awesome little single action. Less than half the cost of the Ruger singles. The Ruger is a very fine gun but the Heritage is hard to beat for its price point. I'm thinking of getting another with the shorter barrel, 4.75" I think. hard to pass up. Fantastic value.
This is a great gun and the companies customer service is outstanding. I own three with different wood grips and the ony synthetic part (shell ejector) broke on one. I called Heritage to ask about repare and possible shipping the gun back and the rep told me she could send me the part idf i would prefer. It is only one screww and a 2 minute repair. when i inquired about purchasing a spare (8 bucks) she said dont worry she would send me one for each of my guns. I keep one with me when mowing my property and alternate rat shot and stingers very accurate and effective. It has a good weight and shoots straight. I will buy another they are realy good looking guns.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.