- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR)
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 19 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
This revolver should be much much cheaper since it is built with a plastic grip frame. Yes, the pistol grips are screwed/connected to a plastic frame which is not revealed in the specs.
I bought one of these for my wife 3 weeks ago. She is a CADD tech. and uses her hands constantly at work. She broke 3 of her fingers in a car accident a few years back and suffers from arthritis. She refused to carry her .38 snubby saying it hurt when she fired it.I bought her some 92 grain reduced charge bullets but she still complained. A week or so later she showed up at home after shopping one day with a Walther P-22 in .22 LR.. I explained to her that a .22 lr was not a very good carry piece because it is too anemic. She had tears in her eyes,so I quickly told her it was a great practice weapon and that smoothed things over. An older friend of mine that owns a gun store called me about a sale he was having due to a fire in his store. He needed to raise cash to build an indoor range onto his new store. I went over to his place and the .22 mag was sitting on the top shelf in one of his glass cabinets. He made me a great deal so I bought it and gave it to my wife a few days ago. She loves it and has ran about a dozen boxes of cartridges through it. It has plenty of power for a carry piece and feels great in her hand. I was thinking about buying another one for me now.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.