1095 carbon steel blade, epoxy powder coated, partially serrated
Kraton G handle
Blade length 7", overall length 11 3/4"
0.66 lbs (blade only)
Kydex sheath included
Made in USA
- Category : Knives
- Type : Fixed
- Blade Type : Clip Point
- Blade Length : 7"
- OAL : 11.75"
- Blade Material : 1095 Cro-Van Black
- Handle Description : Synthetic Rubber Black
- Weight : 11 oz
- Sheath : Plastic
- Edge Type : Serrated
There is no denying that Ka-Bar makes a great knife. This knife holds up well to the elements and has all of the trademark pros of the Ka-Bar fighting knives. For those who haven't handled the serrated ones yet, the serrations are actually quite smooth and may not be what you expect when you see 'serrated' in the description. Not a great knife for quickly cutting rope with the serrated edge, but still a great knife.
My father bought me this knife 10 years ago. With the exception of some scratches on the blackened surface, it still looks brand new. This one has gone camping, backpacking, and has been used for some light-moderate utility work around the house over the years. The blade is thick and solid and holds its edge for a long time - very easy to sharpen, too. The grip is full tang and solid enough to be used as a hammer (and it has while camping). The sheath is still in excellent condition and is built for rugged use - buttons, straps, and kydex have all held up well - no sign of wear. Ka-bar makes great fixed-blade knives, and I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a straight blade that will last. Keep it oiled and sharpened, and it'll last a lifetime.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.