Full Kit includes: Lock-N-Load Classic single-stage press, three Lock-N-Load Die Bushings, Primer Catcher Positive Priming System, Automatic Primer Feed, Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Magnetic Scale, Primer Turning Plate, Chamfering and Deburring Tool, Universal Reloading Block, One Shot CaseLube, Lock-N-Load Powder Measure and Universal Reloading Block.
Lock-N-Load Classic press Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Digital Scale Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading Three Lock-N-Load die bushings Primer Catcher Positive Priming System Handheld Priming Tool Universal Reloading Block Chamfering and Deburring Tool One Shot Case Lube Lock-N-Load Technology lets you switch dies to a new caliber and begin reloading again in seconds. Automatic priming is hands-off and trouble free. The angled frame gives you easier access to your cartridges.
Lock-N-Load Bushings let you adjust your dies once, then lock the setting into place, for consistent reloads every time.
The CNC machined die and ram openings create near perfect alignment of the ram and die, so cases are lined up properly with the dies at all times. This precision translates into greater accuracy. The strong, rigid frame also provides the stability necessary for precision reloading.
With Lock-N-Load, one press can handle multiple calibers with ease. There’s no need to purchase multiple presses so you can leave your dies in place. Your dies will remain exactly as you set them, within their Lock-N-Load Die Bushings.
How Lock-N-Load® Works
The Lock-N-Load® reloading system is a patented quick change bushing system that lets you change dies with a simple flick of the wrist. With Lock-N-Load® technology in your reloading press, you can stop loading, change dies, and start loading another caliber in SECONDS. If you load more than one caliber, Lock-N-Load® will dramatically speed up your reloading efforts.
This unique technology is featured on our Lock-N-Load® Classic and Lock-N-Load® AP (Auto Progressive) reloading presses, and other select loading tools.
Insert the Lock-N-Load® die bushing into the press bushing and lock it into place with a twist. The six locking lugs on the die and press bushings will hold it securely in position. Insert your standard die into the Lock-N-Load® Bushing. Adjust the die to the proper position and lock your setting into place with Hornady’s unique Sure-Loc lock ring. To change calibers, simply twist the die counterclockwise, remove die and insert your next preset Lock-N-Load® die and bushing. Because they remain locked in their Lock-N-Load® Bushings, your dies will remain exactly as you set them. The positive locking action of the Lock-N-Load® Bushing holds the dies in rock solid, perfect alignment. Once you try Lock-N-Load® from Hornady, you’ll NEVER want to go back to your old system.
The combination of the six lugs and the close tolerance of the tooling firmly grip the die bushing in place in the press for maximum rigidity and accuracy in reloading.
The O-ring on our die bushings gives you a better feel when the die is inserted and holds the die tight against the locking lugs to prevent accidental loosening.
You can also convert another manufacturer’s press to the Lock-N-Load® system with Hornady conversion bushings.
- Category : Presses
- Type : Centerfire Reloading Kit
- Material : Metal
- Thread Size : Multi-Size
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.