Rugged. Reliable. Uncomplicated. The Model 99 is designed for one thing only: to get the job done. With its brilliantly simple design, hard-core construction and surprisingly few moving parts, it offers match-winning accuracy time and time again.
At the heart of this robust and accurate bolt action rifle is a one-piece 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 optics rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength bolts. The match-toleranced barrel is pressed and locked into the receiver, creating a rock-solid unitized structure on which to mount a riflescope. The Model 99 barrel is made in a heavier contour to ensure repeatable accuracy. The chamber area is encased by the thick-walled aluminum extrusion of the receiver, resulting in unparalleled safety for the shooter.
The bolt is machined from a single piece of shock-resistant tool steel. The action’s strength is exemplified by the 15 bolt lugs that lock into the machined barrel extension. The bolt’s few moving parts, an extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly, make it reliable and easy to maintain.
The Model 99 is easily disassembled without tools by removing three quick-release assembly pins. These pins attach the trigger housing and bolt guide to the receiver assembly. The match-quality trigger design is exclusive to Barrett and virtually maintenance-free. The bipod can easily be detached for benchrest shooting.
Known as much for its dependability as its versatility, the Model 99 combines smooth functionality with dead-on accuracy, shot after shot.
Model 99 Rifle System
Bolt Action, Single Shot
25 lbs (11.4 kg) or 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
· Overall Length:
50” (127 cm) or 47” (119 cm)
· Barrel Length:
32” (81.3 cm) or 29” (73.7 cm)
· Rifle Twist:
1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm)
or 1 turn in 12” (30.5 cm)
· Magazine Capacity:
Revived this gun from Impact Guns a little over a week ago. Came with a pelican case, manual and the rifle. Quality and fit finnish was excellent. Later topped it off the Badger ordnance USMC SASR 30MM rings and leopold mk4 scope. The results were excellent accuracy, 1moa and the recoil is very light. Its the concussion that gets to you after several shots. I would recommend this rifle to anyone who wants a quality and accurate 50 cal rifle.
I bought a model 99 two years ago. Barrett makes a good strong proven 50 cal. The model 99 is a great gun to start into the large caliber market. I love mine. It feels safe and always gets looks and many questions asked about it when I take it to the range. It is an incredible gun. It is worth the money you spend to purchase it. Way to go Barrett.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.