GRT also promotes constant velocities by way of an exact and repeatable gas-pressure release.
The ATAC Suppressor achieves velocities of 1200 feet-per-second (fps) with alloy .177 pellets and 1000 fps with .22 alloy pellets. The simple, quiet GRT-driven action not only reduces vibration, but also the sound that’s typical in spring-driven air rifles. Coupled with the ATAC’s Dual-Stage Noise Reduction System suppressor makes the ATAC one of the quietest airguns on the market today.
The same engineers who designed the Sako TRG rifle designed the ATAC’s distinctive black synthetic, tactical-style stock. This ergonomic stock is comfortable and accommodates both right and left-handed shooters.
The length-of-pull (LOP) is adjustable with buttstock spacers that can be added or removed. A rear sling attachment is integral with one of the spacers. The stock forend features integral Picatinny rails for attaching accessories like lasers, lights, and front sling studs. For absolute shooting steadiness optional bi-pod legs, available as an accessory from Stoeger (shown above), can be quickly and easily fitted to the Picatinny rails on the forend. An ambidextrous automatic safety, conveniently located at the end of the receiver allows for quick and easy access.
The ATAC Suppressor comes with a quality variable 3-9 x 40 air gun scope with an adjustable objective that is factory-mounted and bore-sighted for 25 yards. The scope rings attach directly to an integral Picatinny rail permanently affixed to the the receiver, which eliminates the possibility of base screws loosening and compromising accuracy. This rock-solid scope mount system provides absolute stability and consistent accuracy. The ATAC Suppressor is ready to shoot right out of the box.
Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps with alloy .22 pellets
Barrel Length: 16.5"
Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
Stock: Black synthetic
Stock Style: Tactical with buttstock spacer for adjustable LOP
Optics: Factory-mounted 3-9 x 40 Scope
Weight: 8.9 lbs
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.