- Category : Uppers
- Type : Complete Gas Impingement
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Sights : A2 Front
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Barrel Material : Steel
- Barrel Description : M4 Profile
- Barrel Finish : Black
- Receiver Description : A3
- Receiver Finish : Black
Ordered this complete upper as an x-mas present to myself 12/15/15 from impact guns. Arrived at my door step within 5 days earlier than expected! Took it apart cleaned and lubricated everything, dropped on an extra bushmaster lower i had (carbon)!Took to range next day and put 160 rounds thru it, flawless, great groupings at 50 to 75 yards. cant wait to fire it again, will recommend this upper. awesome!!!
Purchased this to use for my lower AR build. Fit perfectly out of the box. I put 100 rounds through it and the accuracy out of the box was better than expected. I did not need to make any sight adjustments. I would definitely recommend this upper!
Manufactured my own "lower" and dropped in this A3 "upper." A "Piece of Cake!" Easier than I expected and smooth as silk fit. I couldn't be happier as this is my first attempt at making my own AR-15. I own a couple of others (Colt SP-1's) and this is every bit as nice as the Colt, so far. I'm going to make another, and I'll use the Bushmaster A3 Upper again.
I put this upper on my Bushmaster lower that had been highly modified for target matches. I didn't want to wear that expensive upper out. This upper puts shots into the 10 and X ring 90% of the time at 200 yards. I would actually give it a 4.5 star rating if I could due to the excessive movement in the rear site on the carry handle. But Hey this is a service rifle not a super match. I'm going to remove the carry handle and mount a better site assembly for practice. But if I had to go to battle I'd go back to the carry handle.
This upper is awsome. Performs flawlessly. Highly recommended.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.