Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the AR-556's carbine-length, flat-top, M4 design is fully configured with a Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight, milled F-height gas block with post front sight, forward assist, dust cover, brass deflector, telescoping six-position stock, improved trigger-reach grip, enlarged trigger guard and one 30-round Magpul PMag. Standardized M4/AR components are utilized throughout, so the AR-556 can be customized easily.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.1"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 32.25"-35.5"
- Weight : 6.5 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
After shooting several hundred rounds thought it I couldn't ask for more. Several other people have shot it and are surprised at how well it feels and shoots. I had some problems with factory reloads, after that not one issue. Even steel ammo runs great.
Impact guns has amazing service and super fast shipping. It was an amazing experience from the customer's point of view. Thanks impact guns!
I purchased my Ruger 5.56 about 6 months ago and have fired over 700 rounds without a stoppage or malfunction. I would highly recommend this weapon to anyone looking for a dependable and accurate weapon on a budget. I was shooting respectable groupings at 100 yards using the factory sights.
I just purchased mine and have seen ZERO problems with it! Out of the box it was accurate and ready to go! I've fired around 500 rounds of 5.56 through it with no jams or issues. Its every bit as good as my friends' top of the line AR rifles. I Just added a quad-rail and you can no longer tell it is in anyway an entry level rifle. Looks great, and shoots great! AWESOME GUN!!!!
Worth more than the sticker price. This is a solid product. Hats off to Ruger. I'm in love with mine.
When is this item will be available? It is cost effective for hunting and target shooting.>>> REPLY: Ruger is increasing production but there are many people waiting at the door each morning to get one. We do not know when they will be readily available- but soon we hope.
Was looking for my first AR15 and overwhelmed with all of the choices out there. DPMS, S&W, PSA, ATI, etc. in the entry level price range. Should I spend more?? This question I kept asking myself. Stumbled onto the Ruger AR-556 and was impressed with the features including the forward assist and dust cover for the same money as the M&P Sport. After some consideration I purchased the Ruger. I'm super happy with it! The build quality and performance are superb. It's very accurate and now after nearly 1000 rounds through it (both 5.56 & .223) with no malfunctions or issues whatsoever, I'm still very happy and would recommend this gun to anyone looking for an inexpensive AR and no need to spend more!
Did everything I expected and then some! Well worth the money!
Super impressed by the reliability of this weapon. I have built 25+ ARs, some with pistons. Accuracy is not bad either, best group has been .4" w/ 77gr SMKs and .9" with (ZQI/MKE) 62gr FMJs. No malfunctions with 1200 rounds so far.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.