Designed To Work With You
An extremely low bore axis compliments the KRISS Super V Recoil Mitigation System by aligning the barrel with the user’s arm. This allows the user's body to work together with the KRISS Super V System for maximum control.
The latest generation of KRISS Vectors are capable of changing calibers to the user’s preference. Tool-less disassembly lets the user quickly change between lower receivers of different calibers in a matter of seconds.
Glock Magazine Compatible
The KRISS Vector is designed to use the reliable and ubiquitous standard Glock magazines. Allowing you to share the same equipment and makes it easy to adopt into any system or loadout.
The KRISS Vector CRB with its 16” barrel has an overall length of 35.25". Classified as a rifle, the CRB is configurable to comply with most state's rifle regulation, without any special permits or taxes.
Use your favorite red dot or optic of your choice with the MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail. The 13” top rail gives you the flexibility to use any size or length optic of your choice, so you can zero in on your target.
Caliber : 9mm
Stock: 6 Position Adjustable
Front Sight: Flip, Adjustable
Rear Sight: Flip, Adjustable
Furniture: Advanced Polymer Composite
Finish: Alpine White
Overall Length :36.38 in
Weight: 8.70 lb
Height: 6.8 in
Width: 2.56 in
Top Rail Length: 13 in
Barrel Length: 16.0"
Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
Thread Pitch: None
Barrel Finsh: Black Nitride (QPQ)
# of Grooves: 6
Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly
Operating System : Closed Bolt, Delayed Blowback
Action Type: Semi-Automatic
Triger Type: Pivoting, Single Stage
Trigger Weight: 5.5 lbs
Magazine Release: Button, Left Side
Magazine Compatiblity: Glock G17 Magazine
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.