The molded polymer stock has been re-engineered to deliver improved handling and better accuracy in a target-design carbine. Offered complete with your choice of optics, these Hi-Points are ready to shoot!
Hi-Point carbines come in three calibers: 9mm, .40 and .45.
Whichever Hi-Point carbine you choose, you are assured of reliability and accuracy at an affordable price which includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty and fast, expert service.
Hi-Point carbines are +P rated to accept all factory ammunition and feature:
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 17.5"
- Capacity : 9+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Thumb
- OAL : 32"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Polymer Skeleton Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I was firing 5-inch groups at 70 yards with stock sights. I normally shoot at 40 but I decided to step back. It took me 100 rounds to sight in when I first bought it but as rugged as it is I dought I will ever have to again. It has jumped $100.00 since I bought it so I guess people are finally coming off their opinions of Hi-Point. Fantastic Carbine
I had read some reviews about this gun and was kind of skeptical. After going over some of my needs, questions and concerns with Randy, I took the leap. Took it out today and put 200 rounds of Remington Range through it. Shot like a champ. No jams, no issues. Only thing that needs a little work is my shooting. Other than that, for the price point, it worked great for me.
I purchased the Hi-Point .45 ACP here at Impact Guns. I wanted a fun to shoot range toy and personal defense weapon more accurate than a pistol. This is a good weapon for the price paid. It is made well and is accurate. I have put about 300 rounds down range and only had one failure to feed. Every round fed has fired. I am getting excellent groupings at my targets at 25 to 40 yards. I replaced the cheap rear iron sight with a quality holographic red dot sight. If you do place a red dot sight on this weapon, be advised it will most likely have to be adjusted to its lowest vertical setting due to the front sight post's odd/high placement. Bottom line: Its a reliable, fun weapon to shoot. It's also accurate. I'm glad I purchased it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.