With the comfort, stability and easy swing offered by the new stock, the ultra-fast, safe loading system, the new oversized cocking handle and bolt release lever, the 1301 Comp Pro is now, even in its standard configuration, the most competitive dynamic shooting platform, but has plenty of capacity for further personalisation and is therefore very sought after by the most demanding of shooters.
The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric stock with the Kick-Off Plus system consisting of two elastomer dampeners complete with return springs, positioned near the rubber insert, which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. A third elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak, muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide.
The B-Steady system divides the stock into two sections: Butt and forearm. The recoil absorption point is in an advanced position, moving in unison with the forearm, which is free to move back leaving the butt stable and avoiding any annoying rubbing of the comb against the cheek. The cheek remains still and rests perfectly without ever losing the line of fire.
For more comfort, the comb comes with Soft Comb, a soft insert which is gentle against the cheek.
The rubber Comfort Grip improves sensitivity and pistol grip.
The spacers provided allow the drop and cast to be adjusted.
The MicroCore recoil plate ensures perfect shouldering and maximum stability when shooting and allows for the possibility to adjust the stock's length to suit your requirements using the two spacers provided.
The ergonomic Comfort Grip forend, also made of polymer with a rubber insert, offers maximum grip even in poor weather conditions.
In the United States Market, the 1301 Comp Pro has a plugged 2+1 capacity.
The blue anodized Ergal stock combines lightness with extreme robustness and reliability, and inside houses the re-loading system, the ultra-tested gas system with rotating head B-Link closure system, which has a 36% faster cycling speed than any other semi-automatic, it is reliable and accurate round after round, even with light loads.
The 1301 Comp Pro has a 3” chamber but uses an oversized 3.5” stock which facilitates cartridge loading. To make quick loading and the quad-load even easier, the loading gate has been enlarged and the lifter has a system which keeps it raised during loading operations, thus creating a sort of “chute” for the ammunition, which simultaneously eliminates the risk of the user pinching their thumb between the lever and the gate.
The cocking handle and bolt release lever are also oversized, all details which contribute to making re-loading even easier, including during competition peaks when the gun is pushed to the max.
Four threaded holes on the upper part of the stock enable a Picatinny rail to be attached.
The ballistic performance of the 1301 Comp Pro takes full advantage of the Beretta Steelium barrel's exceptional features: Created using Beretta's exclusive tri-alloy steel (Ni, Cr, Mo), deep drilling, cold hammer forging, vacuum distension and characterised by the elongated 80 mm double forcing cone. The internal profile of the OptimaBore HP barrels was designed and tested to guarantee excellent ballistic performance with all types of ammunition: Lead, steel and High Performance steel. The result is pattern distributions which are always dense and perfect, partly thanks to the three interchangeable OptimaChoke HP Black Edition choke tubes it is supplied with, making it possible to adjust the choke depending on the competition.
10x8 stepped rib with fibre optic sight and mid-bead sight for optimum target acquisition.
Barrel length (cm) 53,5/61
Barrel length (in) 21/24
Chamber (mm) 76
Chamber (in) 3"
Rib Step Rib 10x8
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.