Caliber 9mm Luger
Frame Finish Black
Action SA / DA
Barrel Length Range 3" to 3.99"
Slide Description Black Tenifer
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Black Polymer
Sight Configuration 3 Dot Adjustable Rear
Sight Style Contrast
Weight 21.10 oz
Barrel Type Polygonal Rifled
Picked this up when it was on sale ... couldn't pass that up. It's a good little single stack 9. I carry a 43x and this pistol is a fair bit heavier then that so it shoots pretty nice with the extra weight. Not the most well balanced pistol but that isn't a big deal. It ran flawlessly and the serial number is post recall so no worries on that. When it goes on sale again for under $300 it's too good to pass up! Gonna put this guy in my EDC back pack.
Quality German-made EDC single stack with, a comfortable fit and feel and is incredibly accurate. Absolute love it. Highly recommend.
I've shot many of the single-stack 9mm handguns that have reached the market in the past 10 or 15 years, including the S&W Shield, Beretta Nano, the Kahrs (K9, Mk9, P9, Cw9, Cm9), Glock 43, as well as the PPS M1 and PPS M2. I didn't like the PPS M1 Grip, and I could never get it to feel right in my hand. That's been corrected by the M2. Of all the single stack 9s, it is by far the best for a good feel in the hand (for my hand, anyway). The Shield is the next best, and the Nano third. The Kahrs are good, the K and Mk are better than the P and Cw and Cm, but none have great triggers (the length of pull is about the same as a DA revolver). The PPS M2 has the best trigger of any handgun other than a SA Sig or custom 1911. It is far better than the Kahrs, much better than the Shield or the Nano. The Shield and Nano are the best shooting after the PPS M2. The Kahrs, other that the K9, are terrible shooters; they shoot everything but but the PPS, Shield, and Nano will not jump around like the Kahrs, especially shooting +P loads. The PPS M2 shoots more like a full-size or compact 9 than any of the other single-stack 9s. It's the only one I actually have fun shooting at the range for any amount of time.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.