This SR1911® leaves nothing to chance, featuring the precision-machined Koenig Shooting Sports low-mass hammer and competition sear. When combined with the custom flat-faced trigger shoe, precision-machined disconnector and hand-tuned sear spring, you can expect a match-grade, crisp and clean break with every trigger pull. The hand-fitted slide and frame provide a remarkably tight, yet smooth, action. The Ruger® Custom Shop’s uncompromising attention to fine details ensures a world-class level of performance suitable for the most demanding competitors and shooters.
Hand-fitted slide and frame provide a remarkably tight, yet smooth, action.
Match trigger featuring Koenig Shooting Sports low-mass hammer and competition sear, flat-faced trigger shoe, precision-machined cylinder and slide disconnector and hand-tuned sear spring.
Black nitrided stainless steel frame trimmed with a 25 lines-per-inch checkered front strap, matching checkered mainspring housing and Hogue® Piranha G10 grip panels for a superior grip.
Competition barrel featuring a polished feed ramp, fitted barrel lug, target crown and unique 1:16'' slow twist to increase accuracy with lighter weight match bullets.
Fiber optic front sight and adjustable serrated rear target sight for match speed and accuracy.
Undercut trigger guard and beavertail grip safety for a comfortable high hold designed to reduce muzzle flip.
Machined aluminum TechWell magwell for lightning fast reloads.
Ambidextrous safety, extended magazine release, forged slide stop and integral plunger tube.
Also includes: waterproof, fitted hard case; two, 10-round competition magazines; Ruger® Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth, gun peg and decal.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Length: 5''
Grip Frame: Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
Grip Panels: Hogue® Piranha G10
Model Type: Custom Shop
Slide Finish: Black Nitride and Stainless Two-Tone
Sights: Fiber Optic / Adjustable Target
Weight: 41 oz.
Overall Length: 8.67''
Twist: 1:16'' RH
CA Approved: No
MA Approved & Certified: No
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.