Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
Ergonomic bolt stop.
Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR sound suppressor
Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
Caliber: 22 LR
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Front Sight: Fixed
Barrel Length: 4.40"
Grip Frame: Polymer
Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
Finish: Black Anodized
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Style: Threaded
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Weight: 25 oz.
Overall Length: 8.40"
Twist: 1:16" RH
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.