Hi-Point firearms are very popular with recreational target shooters, hunters, campers, law enforcement and anyone seeking an affordable, American-made firearm.
Whichever model you choose, you are assured of reliability and accuracy at an affordable price.
Each is sized to assure a firm, comfortable grip and exceptional recoil control, and includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty. Hi-Point handguns are +P rated and accept all factory ammunition.
40 S&W Specifications Barrel length: 4.5" Overall length: 7.75" Weight: 35 oz. Frame: High-impact polymer Finish: Black powder coat Capacity: 10-shot magazine standard Sights: 3-dots, fully-adjustable rear sight All Hi-Point handguns feature
Polymer frame Durable, attractive easy-grip finish Last round lock open Quick on-off thumb safety Operations safety sheet +P rated Free extra rear peep sight Free trigger lock Lifetime warranty 100% American-made, parts and assembly
*Note: Not for sale in IL
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 35 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
A little bulky but very durable and accurate, even at 100 yards.
Got mine about 3 years ago. It's a good gun, accurate. The only jamming problem I have had is when using reloads bought at the gun range. They try to tell me it's the gun, but it doesn't happen when I use new rounds in it.
I bought this handgun approximately 5yrs ago on impulse. The price got my attention and i just could not resist. This 40 goes everywhere I do and while it is certainly big and heavy, it is a GREAT gun. Not a single jam of any kind over many boxes of varied ammo. I have shot several pigs with it on my hunting trips and it is my 'kill' weapon on all hunts. I have since bought two other Hi Point pistols and love them all. I didn't have a clue about the warranty until recently while reading about the 995 carbine. I'll get one of those as soon as I can find one. Thanks Hi Point for making me 'lucky again'.
I received this gun 12/7/2011. I decided to buy this gun as my first handgun because it was inexpensive. I did my research and read all the reviews and watched all of the youtube videos about it and it was a mixed crowd. Half the people didn't like it and the other half loved it, so I took a chance and got it. It is big and a little heavy, but I'm a big guy with big hands so the gun fits nicely. Yea it's not the prettiest gun out there but I'd rather have an ugly gun on my side than a pretty gun in the safe. The first thing I did when I received it was field strip it and clean it and oil it up. I havn't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but I plan on getting there this week and will either add an additional review with my findings are edit this one.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.