- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 35 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
"Ugly?" I don't buy a firearm for beauty. I'm not taking it out on a date. Rear adjustable sights. Not that you'll need to adjust it because it's super accurate out of the box. Underbarrel rail for laser, not that you'll need it. Online video torture tests: Cover it in dirt, slide open and breech up. Bury it in snow for hours. Take it underwater. Pull it out of those environments. Check barrel for obstruction, rack, commence fire. Yes, it still shoots perfectly. Watch your friend with the 2000$ pistol try to do these torture tests then fire as his pistol stovepipes horribly. Conceal your malicious chuckle at the irony. Lifetime warranty. Fully transferable. Great customer service on phone. Have a problem? They take it, fix it, send it back with an extra mag for your trouble. Do the premium high price companies do that? I have the 9mm and the .40. Never had a problem. Got both pistols new for a tiny percentage of what my friend spent on his FN. Mine are more accurate. Especially because I can zero them because unlike him I can adjust the sights. I would trust my life to my hi point .40 in home defense. I was in the army for five years. I assess this should a contender for our de facto sidearm. Yes it's heavier than the beretta 92F and its ilk. But try to break the hi point. In my experience I should be able to beat the crud out of a weapon like my SKS and have it work every time. Also, Impact guns has never failed me on an order. Very fast. Give hi point a try.
Bought one of these to test out and see what the new 40 cal cartridge is like to shoot The handgun was delivered promptly and was as expected. It is large and feels good in the hand although the plastic grip is a bit slippery. I have not yet had the opportunity to fire the weapon yet. One feature i was impressed with is that my wife was actually able to rack the slide on this handgun . She has small hands and has had difficulty in the past racking slide to chamber a round on most other autoloaders. Anxious to give it a try. I own lots of brand name handguns and rifles but wanted to test out what could be had for $180.00 out the door with a box of cheap wolf ammo too.
It's a solid gun I like the look and feel wish it had higher round count in the mag.i have 3 high points 2-9mm feeds everything but crappy reloads rarely a misfire or jam for the money can't be beat
"Don't buy a hi-point" yeah right it's ugly and heavy but It does what it was intended to do go bang! I love the ugly thing.
This was my first gun and first purchase from impact. I am very pleased with both. Impact was great with ordering and shipping, I have nothing but good things to say. The pistol itself performs great. It is ugly, and heavy but it is very accurate and I have had no problems with it and I have put about 300 rounds through it.
This was my first handgun and I tell you its a great gun...its big bulky and also on the heavy side but a great gun...when I first got it I broke it down cleaned it and polished up the feed ramp and barrel block...put it back together and the same day took it out and put 100 rounds through it and no jamming no nothing...accurate right out of the box...I didn't mess with the ghost sight I like three dot sights and just an all around great gun for the price....and its a 40 S&W...
Had my doubts when I bought it,but at the range heavy and accurate, no FTF;s
Let me start off by saying I wanted something reliable and American made and finally settled on the hi point s&w 40. I got a great gun and so much more. Impact customer service 5 star, very prompt delivery got the gun within 2 days. Took it to the range not one problem no ftf or fte. Fired 200 rounds through it from 4 different manufacturers and the gun shot flawlessly. Keep it clean it will last you forever.
I have the hipoint 45 its a good gun heavy and big but i carry it every. Where with me
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.