At its heart, the GGSP is built off of the Glock 45. The GLOCK 45 is a compact crossover pistol chambered in 9x19mm which combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model. It utilizes the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistol (G19X), combined with operator and worldwide law enforcement specifications.
“GLOCK is very pleased to collaborate with Gunsite and Davidson’s to provide the Gunsite GLOCK Service Pistol to meet the needs of those that prefer an optic-equipped, high capacity, striker-fired pistol”, said Bob Radecki, National Sales Manager for GLOCK. “Gunsite, GLOCK, and Davidson’s are leaders in their fields of endeavor and the features chosen for this pistol reflect that leadership and insight.”
The Davidson’s Exclusive GGSP adds several custom features to the very popular GLOCK 45. Directly mounted to the slide is arguably one of the most popular pistol red-dot sights on the market today – the Holosun HE509T-RD X2. The slide is milled to accept the optic (versus using a plate) which was previously done by GLOCK only for LE and the military. Features of the HE509T-RD X2 include a titanium housing, Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, multi-reticle system, solar failsafe, and shake-awake technology. Holosun’s HE509T-RD X2 retails by itself for $505.87.
In addition, the GGSP is fitted with Ameriglo suppressor-height sights which allow co-witnessing with the Holosun, FBI rounded mag release, and lanyard loop. The GGSP also includes the GLOCK factory “minus connector” which reduces the trigger pull weight to approximately 4.5 pounds. The top of the slide is engraved with the Gunsite logo and iconic Gunsite raven image. This exclusive also comes with three 17-round magazines.
Gunsite Academy, located in Paulden, Arizona, is considered one of the world’s premier firearms training facilities. Gunsite Academy trains thousands of law enforcement and military personnel, as well as responsible private citizen gun owners, each year. It was founded by Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper in 1976 as the American Pistol Institute. In honor of the Academy’s founding, the GGSP serial numbers all begin with the prefix “API”.
Ken Campbell, CEO of Gunsite Academy, said “The Gunsite Glock Service Pistol is, in the Gunsite tradition, a fighting pistol. It is robust, reliable, accurate, and affordable. It is like the Timex watch - it just keeps running and running.”
“The Davidsons team is honored to have such great partners in Glock and Gunsite and we are excited to deliver such a great gun”, said Mike Massimo, VP of Sales for Davidson’s, Inc. “We hope you all enjoy shooting it as much as we do.”
Safety: Safe Action Safeties
Frame Finish: Black
Embellishments: Gunsite Logo On Slide
Front Sight: Ameriglo Tall Steel
Rear Sight: Ameriglo Tall Steel
Optic: Holosun 509T-AG
Grips: Interchangeable Backstraps
Features: Flared MagwellExtended Mag CatchLanyard Loop
Slide Finish: Matte Black nDLC
Magazine Count: 3.000
Firing System: Striker
Frame Material: Polymer
Scope Base: Milled
Trigger: Minus Connector
Magazine Type: Double Stack Magazine
Trigger Pull Average: 4.500
Barrel Configuration: Single
Barrel Description: Glock Marksman
Barrel Twist: 1-9.84
Rifled Barrel: Yes
Forend Rail: Equipment Rail
Cable Trigger Lock: Yes
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.