Category Rimfire Pistols
Gun Platform 1911-Style
Caliber 380 ACP
Series Black Label Medallion Pro Compact
Frame Finish Matte Black
Barrel Length Range 6" to 6.99"
Slide Description Stainless Steel w / Black Accents
Magazine Type OEM
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Rosewood with Integrated Gold Buck Mark Inlay
Includes 2 Magazines / ABS Case
Max Capacity 8
Safety Manual Thumb, Grip
Sight Configuration Night
Sight Style Fixed
Weight 16 oz
Barrel Length 3.63"
Looks great, feels great, shoots great……..but is NOT reliable.
Purchased this jewel from Impact late August, 2022 and Impact was great like always. The pistol is a beautiful gun, excellent sites, wonderful trigger, incredibly soft shooting, and accurate beyond belief. If you are looking for a “Fun Gun”, this is hard to beat. However, if you expect a situation might arise where you or your family members life depends on the gun going “bang” more than once without jamming, my experience thru over 700 rounds of various popular factory ammo would make me advise you to think carefully before buying. I have chronicled my reliability saga in the “Browning Owners Forum” if you care to get in the weeds about it, but consider yourself warned that the gun has a magazine disconnect safety and a magazine design that relies on a most unusual and unreliable piece of spring wire pertruding thru a horizontal slit to operate. The first cartridges are randomly presented nose down and jam when the slide is closed. Once you navigate that trap, it has a tendency to stove pipe OR completely eject the unfired 7th round. As you might expect, empty (or full) mags don’t usually drop clean when you hit the mag release buttton. Don’t expect aftermarket magazines to help fix the issue - there are none. There are workarounds noted in various forums, but you basically give up the slide lock on last round. As I said, the is a real fun gun to shoot…..when it shoots. I’ll keep it “for fun”, but it’s not going to be the carry gun I wanted unless some aftermarket mag comes along or Browning….no, never mind.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.