Beretta JAXQ923: The midsize Beretta APX Centurion is one of the newest additions to the Beretta APX family. This smaller sized pistol is more easily concealed than the original APX while fitting any full-size APX magazine. This pistol is available in 9mm and .40S&W calibers. The SKU represented here is the 9mm version. This firearm is a perfect size for concealed carry combining a lightweight compact design, with a flush fit 15 round capacity and the ability to accept full-size mags.
As with the rest of the APX family this pistol was designed for military and law enforcement users. The focus of the double-action/single-action striker-fired APX Centurion is controllability and ergonomics with low bore axis, ambidextrous slide catch, reversible magazine release, and aggressive slide serrations.
This is the 3.7" BBL mid size edition. It is the JAXQ923 designation meaning that it is the LEO packaging edition and it comes from the factory with 3 magazines.
BERETTA® APX® CENTURION
- Mid-size black grip frame (no finger grooves)
- Matte black slide
- 3-dot high-visibility dovetailed sights
- Accepts full-size APX mags
- Flush mag included
- Ht.: 5.2"
- Width: 1.3"
- OAL: 6.7"
APX Series Standard SPECS
- Striker-fired modular duty-grade pistol
- Captive helical recoil spring
- Wide flat trigger breaks at 6 lbs
- Very short clear & audible reset
- Replaceable polymer grip frame housing with integral MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rail & removable serialized chassis
- Three interchangeable back straps (S/M/L)
- Aggressive grip texturing
- Reversible mag release button
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Nitride treated alloy steel slide & barrel
- Aggressive slide serrations
- Low Bore Axis
- Striker de-activator
- Automatic striker block safety
- Simple to disassemble & maintain
- Large mag plate for easy extraction
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.