For ease of use and functionality, RIton has designed a top loaded battery feature for the X3 Tactix PRD. This allows for the user to replace the battery without having to remove and re-zero the red dot.
Anti-reflective lens coating on lens surface for brighter views
Constructed with shockproof technology to withstand 800G impacts
Waterpoof with durable aluminum construction
Auto shut off after 4 hours of use to enhance battery life
Utilizes CR2032 battery and has over 40,000 hours of battery life
Comes standard with one base plate, protective cover and hex
Red, 1-10 Levels, NV Compatible
Super impressed with this optic. The Build and the price point is great the features are even better. I own Holosuns, RMR's and Now this PRD and I have to say I do prefer this over my other dots. No more re-zeroing your optic after changing the battery and a larger and better sight picture allowing quick target acquisitions. The fact that it has a lifetime warranty is unbelievable. I definitely highly recommend this to people wanting to get Red Dots on your firearms. Again for the price, Build Quality and features its very hard to beat!
Let me start like this. I dont like micro red dots, but I wanted to dip my toes in the water to putting one on my carry pistol. But i actually really like this dot. I decided pistol optics weren't my thing, but this dot comes with a pic rail adapter and between me and my group if friends it will find a worthy home. RMR footprint and top loading battery just add to the perfection of this dot. The rear emitter housing is a little on the high side, so that is something to keep in mind.
I was in the market for a lightweight red dot to mount as an offset sight on my AR. After reviewing what was on the market and prices I decided to go with the Riton and i am glad i did. This little guy comes with a picatinny mount right out of the box! It's super lightweight and low profile. The 3 moa dot is nice and crisp and the thing is built like a tank made to withstand 800G impacts. As if that wasn't enough, it comes with a RMR plate so I can easily swap it onto any one of my optic cut handguns. Definitely a great buy!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.