** Long-fiber, glass-filled polymer fire control housing helps reduce recoil.
** Aircraft quality aluminum monolithic frame with a black synergistic hard coat provides sturdy, rigid support for the cylinder and barrel.
** Extensively fluted 400 series stainless steel cylinder is lightweight and compact, but strong and durable enough to handle .38 Special +P loads. It is treated with an advanced form of Ruger?s Target Grey® finish.
** Cylinder front latching system uses titanium components, optimized spring tension, and enhanced lockup geometry to ensure that the LCR's cylinder stays locked in place during firing.
** Friction-reducing cam fire control system results in non-stacking, smooth trigger pull for this double-action-only revolver.
** Replaceable ramp front and fixed U-notch rear sights.
** Internal lock is hidden unobtrusively under the grip and does not interfere with the fire control mechanism in any way when disengaged.
** Hogue® Tamer grip helps reduce perceived recoil.
- Category : Revolvers
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 38 Special
- Barrel Length : 1.9"
- Capacity : 5
- Grips : Hogue Tamer Monogrip Black
- Hammer Style : Enclosed
- Overall Length : 6.5"
- Sights : Pinned Ramp Front, U-Notch Integral Rear
- Weight : 13.5 oz
- Barrel Finish : Black
This pistol is comforting and Comfortable. A true pleasure to carry. I've carried a mid size semi for years. Ruger LCR hit a home run.
Found my LCR in the Salt Lake store marked at the exact same price as online. Great store, great employees! Love Impact Guns!
If you want a reliable, light and powerful carry gun, this is it. I own 12 semi-autos and I only carry this because it works, ALL THE TIME!
I have several semi-auto 9MM that I carried for a long time but I bought the 357 model and think it's the best of all. It conceals better than all the rest and is comfortable either in the belt or pocket.I am just a little large"6 ft 220" and find no problem with the grip or the recoil.
Got this for my wife and she loves it. Put about a 100 rounds through it without a problem. Compared it to the S&W and was surprised the trigger was smoother. It does have a bit of a kick because of the weight but a great gun for the carry!
I have a Smith Wesson 38. My wife didn't like the weight. She bought this gun a few weeks ago. She loves the weight. It does shoot good and is accurate. I'm impressed with the smooth trigger pull and hammerless feature. I never thought I would like a hammerless but now my mind is changed. It would be so easy to shoot thru your pocket or purse without worry of hammer hang. Ruger hit a home run on this gun.
I compared a bunch of 38 and 357 pocket pistols. I have an S&W model 37 airweight I gave to my wife and wanted one for myself. I settled on the Ruger LCR 357 as it is the same size as the 38 and a couple of oz. heavier for better control of the weapon. With 38 specials it was great and very accurate even with the short barrel. Then I put in some 357s I had loaded and fired twice before I thought I had broken my hand - I have very small hands for a guy. Highly advise the 357 LCR fired with 38 specials....its great.
I have a Ruger SP101, my wife shot it a few times and didn't like the weight or kick back. So she went on line and found the S&W 640 or is it a 642 hammer less. Ordered it came in to our local store. It wasn't "pink" so she sent it back. The clerk in the store showed her a Ruger LCR. She purchased it. We go to the range once or twice a month. Still learning where the bulls eye is. She loves the handling and size. We are avid RVers. It conceals very nicely in her purse. Great CCW for self protection.
I have the .38 version and it is very nice in all respects. The only issue I have is that the ejector rod doesn't extend quite far enough to actually eject all the spent casings. No matter the angle of the gun, you almost always have to shake the gun or use your fingers. I wonder if they'll release a fix?
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.