The innovative design and guaranteed functionality of Standard
Manufacturing's DP-12 is well ahead of it's time. The first of its kind,
the DP-12 is a premium defense, double-barreled, pump 12-gauge shotgun that
quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who
demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The spreader
choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The
choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. The stock has a QR code you can
scan with your smartphone or tablet to download the manual and other
•OD Greenh finish
•Bullpup configured, double-barrel pump-action repeater
•Ergonomically designed to balance loaded for quick & efficient handling w/minimal recoil
•Inline feeding NOT offset
•Dual mag feed tubes
•4140 steel barrels, threaded for common chokes & stand-off devices
•Bottom load/ejection port
•Single slide of action gives you (2) trigger pulls (no selector switch)
•Single trigger works right to left
•Precision machined 7075 aircraft aluminum billet receiver w/thermal protective coating
•Slotted direct attachment mounting system accepts MOE rails
•13.75" 34-slot Picatinny top rail
•Sliding forend w/integral 7-slot bottom rail & removable vertical composite foregrip
•Ambidextrous forend release in front of trigger guard
•Glass reinforced nylon components
•Non-slip rubber backstrap co-molded to textured pistol grip
•Dual spring loaded rubber recoil pad
•Ambidextrous AR type rotary safety
•Shell indicator window
•Front strap housing accepts 1" slings
•Multiple rear sling swivel attachment points
•Capable of shooting 2-3/4" & 3" shells, in addition to slugs & buckshot
•Holds (7) 2-3/4" shells per tube & (1) per chamber for an overall capacity of 16-rounds
•Includes (2) installed choke tubes, choke tube/disassembly wrench, padlock & locking bracket
•1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
•Wt.: 9.5 lbs.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.