From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil, making the gun more comfortable to shoot and allowing you to get back on target faster to score a coveted double. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a fresh look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for. Shop with KYGUNCO for the best selection, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service. Experience the difference that comes with buying from a trusted outdoor retailer with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
Chamber Length 3"
Barrel Length 28"
Overall Length 49 3/8"
Length of Pull 14 3/8"
Drop at Comb 1 3/4"
Drop at Heel 2"
Weight 7 lbs 2 oz
Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells
Rib Width 1/4"
Barrel Finish Gloss Blued
Stock Finish Oil
Wood Grade Grade III
Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
Receiver Finish Matte Nickel
Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
Front Sight LPA Fiber Optic
Choke System Invector-Plus Flush
Barrel Material Steel
Stock Material Turkish Walnut
Recoil Pad Inflex 2
Checkering Cut 22 LPI
Sling Swivel Studs Matte Blued
Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
Trigger Finish Gold Plated
Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black
Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel
Magazine Type Tubular
Trigger Material Alloy
Trigger Guard Material Composite
Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
Choke Wrench Included Flat Wrench
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.