Whether you’re in the fields flushing out rabbits or relying on your .410 for home protection, the ability to quickly load the shotgun and keep the magazine topped off is paramount to being as effective as possible. For this reason, we opted to fit this versatile small-gauge with a side loading gate on the receiver, but the removable tube magazine didn’t go anywhere. For quick unloading, simply cycle the action to empty the chamber and remove the tube magazine to pour out the rest. Your flurry of fire will be quick to the target with a bright fiber optic front sight and the drilled and tapped receiver allows you to mount the optics that best suit your needs.
Tough synthetic furniture provides a lightweight and worry-free alternative to our typical hardwood and accommodates in-line sling swivel studs, a Picatinny rail, and M-Lok accessory slots on the forestock. A solid rubber recoil pad ensures a comfortable fit for even the most recoil-sensitive shooters. Continuing with the theme of versatility, the 19.8” smooth bore barrel is threaded internally at the muzzle end for an invector style choke to give you full control over your shot pattern.
When shots are expected to be close and fast, and a 12 or 20 is just too much gun, the Lever Action Shotgun X Model .410 rises to the occasion and then some.
ACTION: Lever Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 410 Bore
FINISH TYPE: Blued
STOCK: Synthetic Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Black Synthetic
OVERALL LENGTH: 38.6"
DRILLED / TAPPED
SIGHTS: Brass Bead Front
SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights
WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.65 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Transfer Bar
CHOKE: (1) Full
RECEIVER: Blued Steel
ADDL INFO: Screw-In Invector Style Choke
ADDL INFO: 2.5" Shells Only
ADDL INFO: Side Loading Gate
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.