- The External Hollow Point™ bullet features proprietary geometry on the exterior of the projectile that produces a “Barrier Blind”™ capability and extreme wounding as it goes through the target.
- The uniquely shaped tip allows penetration of common barriers such as windshields, drywall and vehicle sheet metal with no projectile deformation.
- While designed to cut through hardened materials, the EHP™ round slows quickly in tissue to prevent over-penetration. The shape of the External Hollow Point™ is engineered to immediately transfer the maximum amount of energy laterally upon impact with tissue, creating a bursting-type entrance wound, large temporary cavitation and a controlled depth of penetration not seen in Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) or conventional Hollow Point (HP) projectiles.
- In addition to reliable penetration and immediate energy transfer into the target, the lightweight EHP™ projectile greatly reduces felt recoil, allowing for rapid follow up shots.
- Every aspect of the G9 External Hollow Point™ has been scrutinized and engineered to produce the best carry ammunition for a defensive handgun. As a responsible citizen, your training should include scenarios that are realistic. The ammunition you select should be up to the job as well.
Bullet Type External Hollow Point
Muzzle Velocity, fps 1500
Muzzle Energy, ft lb 475
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.