Superior penetration - Non-lead, solid copper spun (SCS) bullet - Multi-patented, Tumble Upon Impact design.
Engineered to Tumble Upon Impact™ and create a dynamic wound cavity, the unique, patented design of our 45ACP TUI™ pistol ammunition penetrates targets deeply. Even with a heavier caliber handgun, your life will depend on accurate bullet placement. Our 45ACP TUI™ projectiles are certain to incapacitate an assailant with fewer shots than any other ammo on the market.
Hard-Hitting Home Defense
When you need hard-hitting firepower that you can trust your life with, 45ACP TUI™ ammo is a sure-fire solution. All of our projectiles are precision machined and loaded to give us some of the tightest tolerances in the industry. Coupled with our multi-patented Tumble Upon Impact™ technology, you're getting some of the most lethal match grade self defense ammunition on the market.
The Big Hit in Law Enforcement
The pinpoint accuracy and terminal performance of the 45ACP TUI™ match grade ammo makes it eminently suitable for modern law enforcement and security work as well as for civilian home protection and self-defense. Each bullet is constructed using the highest-quality components, making this the match grade ammunition you need when performance is critical. In situations where lives are on the line, you can draw your weapon with complete confidence, knowing your handgun skills will not be compromised by your ammo.
Lethal and Lead Free – Handgun Hunting Ammo
Trekking through bear or hog infested terrain has never been safer. Our solid copper .45 ACP TUI™ will punch straight through the hard, thick bony structures of a bear or hog and begin tumbling upon entry into soft tissue. The tumbling action is enough to tear organs and disrupt major bodily functions while also mitigating the risks of over-penetration. Our solid copper rounds can also be used to hunt where lead ammunition is prohibited.
See Awesome Performance in Action
To see the Fort Scott Munitions’ (FSM®) 45ACP Fort Defense® precision ammunition for yourself, check out our ballistic gel test video, showcasing the patented, Tumble Upon Impact™, ballistic design. Our Research & Development team devotes countless hours to bring you the highest quality, best penetrating handgun bullet for self-defense, law enforcement or survival environments.
WARNING– Do not engage targets on or near hard to clean surfaces.
- Caliber 45ACP
- Grain 180
- FPS Avg: 989
- Bullet Design Solid Copper Spun (SCS®)
- Size OAL: .616”; COAL: 1.210”
- SAAMI Standards Yes
- Count 20
- UPC 753677048102
- Loaded 20 Round Box Weight 0.90
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.