- Factory blueprinted action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- Grey AccuFit Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length-of-Pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8-24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)
Caliber : 6.5 PRC
Barrel Length: 24"
Twist Rate: 1:8"
Overall Length: 44.5"
Weight: 6 lbs
The base screws were drilled crooked or the barrel was installed crooked. Terrible quality from Savage. I zeroed it and found that I had 4.5mils of adjustment to the left and 15.5mils to the right. This probably should have been caught by the guy who mounted and borescoped it for me, but he was a turd too. After further inspection it’s pretty obvious something isn’t “true” when looking down the stock, action, and barrel. I’ve put 10 rounds through it and already have to send it back to Savage to get it fixed. Their customer service is also subpar, it takes months to get anything done, and Impact won’t do anything to remedy the situation because their deceiving “warranty” requires me to send the lemon that they sold me back to the manufacturer first. Super disappointed in the entire process. This rifle should be a steal with the barrel and action, but it’s not worth the hassle and falsely advertised as “blueprint” and precision.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.