and back. The S20 Hunter features a unique design that offers lightweight, but great rigidity due to its internal aluminum skeleton. Offering an adjustable cheek piece and soft-touch pistol grip coupled with a trigger that can be adjusted on the front and back by a total of 7mm, the hunter will feel in perfect symmetry
with the S20. The replaceable forend of the Hunter repeats the soft-touch material for optimum contact and has QD mounts on both sides to match the stock.
The Cartridge Plus magazine is available in 5 or 10 round configuration (3 & 7 round for Magnum Calibers) and features a unique design, allowing extra length
for reloaders who want a little more space to seat their rounds out further.
The new receiver has a full-length bedding design for ultimate stability and reliability and houses a brand-new stainless steel, 3 lug bolt with over 75mm of
contact area for the most engagement and safety. Another new feature is the picatinny rail machined into the top of the receiver, meaning more rigidity for the
user. Engaging the safety on the S20 brings up a firing pin block, giving the user peace of mind in even the most rigorous conditions.
The barrel of the S20 is a stainless-steel fluted design with a Cerakote finish for durability and great looks. The barrel incorporates a 5/8 x 24 Threaded crown
with an included protection cap.
ACTION 3-Lug Stainless Bolt, Push Feed, Plunger Ejection
CALIBER .243 Win
STOCK Polymer over Aluminum Chassis
FINISH Cerakote over Stainless Steel
SAFETY Two-Position Safety with Separate Bolt-Release Button
TRIGGER Two-stage, Adjustable from 2 lbs. to 4 lbs., Adjustable for Position
MAGAZINE 5 Round (3 Rd Magnum) & 10 Round (7 Rd Magnum)
SIGHTS Receiver Integrated Picatinny
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.