At only 10 inches long and 22 ounces in total weight, the SOCOM338-Ti adds minimal length and weight to the weapon, minimizing any impact on weapon-handling characteristics. The suppressor tube is constructed from Grade 9 titanium, while the front plate, baffles, and lock ring are machined from Grade 5 titanium. Unprecedented accuracy is achieved from bore concentricity that exceeds match-grade ammo requirements and back-section tolerances that are tighter than a human hair, so the weapon shoots with nominal and consistent point-of-impact shift when suppressed, regardless of the number of attach/detach cycles.
Advanced internal venting reduces back pressure, lowering the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback onto the operator and increasing weapon reliability, while the unique front-plate design, along with proprietary improvements in gas-flow dynamics, nearly eliminate first-round flash. This is a crucial benefit for the warfighter. Like all SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach suppressors, the SOCOM338-Ti superbly attenuates a weapon’s sound, flash, and dust signature, helping to conceal an operator’s location. And for added safety, the suppressor features fail-safe baffles, which prevent a bullet from exiting out the side of the suppressor.
The combat-proven patented Fast-Attach® design provides rock-solid attachment/detachment of the suppressor with no tools required. An innovative mounting adapter, which also serves as a high-performance muzzle brake that enhance a weapon’s performance when unsuppressed, features tapered multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with the suppressor’s back section. For added durability and a long service life, the suppressor is coated with Cerakote and Ionbond DLC, available in Black or Dark Earth. This rugged suppressor is durable enough for fulltime use and, in most cases, SureFire suppressors outlast the barrels to which they are attached.
All SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits—they reduce the weapon’s sound signature, concealing operator's position and protecting both the operator and team members against both permanent and temporary hearing loss, while enhancing situational awareness and communication; reduce or virtually eliminate muzzle flash, concealing an operator's position and preserving dark-adapted vision; reduce dust signature, concealing an operator’s position and maintaining an unobstructed view; and reduce recoil, improving bullet impact observation and allowing for faster follow-up shots.
NOTE: All SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors are compatible with all SOCOM-compatible muzzle brake/suppressor adapters and flash hider/suppressor adapters but they are not compatible with previous generation (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders. Features:
Constructed entirely of ultra-light, ultra-strong titanium, which reduces weight with no sacrifice in strength and minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
Engineered and built based on revolutionary design of SureFire SOCOM556-RC and SOCOM762-RC suppressors, winners of USSOCOM’s most extensive, rigorous suppressor trials ever
Patented Fast-Attach design provides rock-solid no-tools attachment and easy removal in seconds
Excellent accuracy resulting from bore concentricity that exceeds match-grad ammo requirements and back-section tolerances tighter than a human hair; minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
Superb sound, flash, and dust signature attenuation
Advanced design reduces backpressure, suppressed cyclic rate, and gas blowback
Extreme durability for long service life; coated with Cerakote and Ionbond DLC in Black or Dark Earth
Every suppressor is individually test fired to ensure quality
Proudly designed and built in the USA
- Category : Suppressors
- Caliber : .338
- OAL : 9.7"
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.