Model BTL-12B with front attachment hardware fits Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 and Mossberg 590
The Galco BATTL Sling - Bilateral Ambidextrous Tactical Transition for Longarms - was designed for use with long guns in combat and tactical environments. It possesses several key advantages over more conventional three-point and single-point slings.
The primary tactical advantage of the BATTL Sling lies in its ability to quickly and easily transition between strong-side and weak-side firing positions. The speed and ease of this transition is particularly useful in the tactical environment when approaching a corner or obstacle that is most safely negotiated by transitioning from one shoulder to the other, maximizing available cover.
The BATTL Sling’s 2” wide Main Strap helps distribute weight and allows comfortable all-day carry of even a heavy shotgun while still maintaining a posture of complete readiness. The length of the Main Strap allows it to easily fit over body armor, web gear, hydration systems, and other mission-essential equipment. Galco’s positioning of the front strap attachment offers better balance, safer muzzle orientation and easier traversing capability than other three-point slings on the market today.
The BATTL Sling includes a Fastex Release Buckle on the Main Strap that enables the user to instantly remove the sling and shotgun. This allows detachment of the slung shotgun in the event of an emergency.
BTL-12B includes an extremely durable ambidextrous steel (AS-35 Geneva) front sling attachment that mounts securely under the magazine cap/extension.
Available in black.
- Manufacturer : Galco
- Type : Battle Tact Sling
- Color : N/A
- Make : Adjustable
- Model : Black
- Finish : Heavy duty webbing
- Additional Fits :
- Additional Info : 2"
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.